Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Emerald Isle

I was getting tired and bored of the daily routine life throws at me, I can't take it anymore, I must break free and follow my heart, all those years of waiting and being afraid to travel alone, I finally took the courage to set forth and pack my bags and go.  I was longing to see Europe, I'm fascinated by the romantic scenery, the beauty of the old buildings and the history of the castles. 
It took me a while which country I would live and do something worthy of my time. Aah finally the name castle street sparks in my heart and so I decided to go to the Emerald Isle, the Republic of Ireland. 

In 2012 my journey begins....The land of the four leaf clover and the leprechaun.



For the first time I felt so free and so happy to see this green clover. I knew it very well that its a positive sign. 


Glad I got a map to check where I am, sitting on the bench at st Stephen's green park Dublin with a tire feet. I think I am lost and it makes it more exciting!


Hiking at the Morha mountain to see the hidden lake with my best dog Holly!


Aah so breath taking view, I'm on top of the world.
The beautiful city of Waterford during the summer of 2012

Irish young lads showing their musical talents at 
Grafton Street Dublin, the famous shopping area. 

Love to walk every morning and stare at the beautiful Ormonde castle.


Oh I have so many pictures to show you but it cannot be place in one page alone. I will have to continue to the next page of my journey .....

No comments:

Post a Comment